Free SafeToNet Apps Latest Version Download
SafeToNet Apps Latest Download For PC Windows.SafeToNet Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download SafeToNet Apps for PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.SafeToNet is an intelligent app that analyses online behaviour to identify concerns, filter risk and provide advice and guidance in real-time to parents and their children.
Get started with a free 1-month trial of SafeToNet today!
Its unique safety dashboard offers a refreshing approach to digital parenting and safeguarding, giving parents the information, insights and filtering tools they need to help them guide their children through the concerns, risks and threats they face online, including bullying, abuse, aggression and sextortion.
Why use the SafeToNet App?
• Understand your child’s digital wellbeing with non-invasive insights about their digital foot print and compare activities and trends against other children of the same age and gender…without spying or prying.
• Be guided in real-time on the risks at hand allowing for informed discussions that reduce family conflict and discomfort.
• Your children will be automatically warned and guided if we detect risks to help them steer themselves towards a safer path.
• You can connect up to 20 devices for your children. If you need more, let us know and we’ll add some more space free of charge.
• Enjoy the app without any ads.
The Essential Plan will take you beyond parental controls with automated and intelligent tools:
• View the safety status of each child at a glance.
• Receive trend and urgent alerts straight to your phone or email address.
• Issue remote commands to lock a device, time schedule a lock, filter apps or limit access to harmful websites and unsafe content.
• SafeToNet sets age related filters customised to your child.
• See detailed usage statistics on the apps your child has installed on their device.
• £2.49 Monthly
Soon you will be able to unlock even more features with the Pro Plan:
• See a real-time dashboard that shows the risk level your child faces online.
• Analyse trends and behavioural patterns to improve your family’s device usage.
• Compare with other children of a similar age and gender to benchmark your child’s online behaviour and make better and more informed decisions.
• Threat detection of concerning behaviours such as cyberbullying, inappropriate messages and images on children’s devices.
• Advanced features check and automatically filter outgoing messages and images that can harm your child and immediately advise them of the risks.
Both SafeToNet plans offer a monthly subscription that you can cancel at any time.
SafeToNet will begin to bill your payment method at the end of the 1-month free trial unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. We will send you alerts before the end of the month.
Subscriptions will be charged to your chosen payment method through your Google account. You can upgrade, downgrade or manage your subscription at any time from your Account settings.
How to get started with the SafeToNet app?
• Download SafeToNet app on a parent’s device to set up the parent’s account. Then, download the same SafeToNet app on each of your child’s devices that you would like to connect to your parent account.
• We offer full support and installation guides.
Terms of Service: https://www.safetonet.com/terms-of-service/
Do you have further questions? Contact us via https://www.safetonet.com/contact/
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is required for the child device locking feature.
How To Play SafeToNet APK On PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the SafeToNet Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install SafeToNet APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play SafeToNet Apps on PC.